Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Undefined Love

It’s not easy you know
To forget… to forget it that easily
Coz it takes whole lot of something
Something which is undefined.

I think to get back to you,
Every single second of my life,
And dream of having that something again we had
Something which was undefined

But you don’t wanna listen to my plea
Though you say we can be just friends
Of course you can do that easily…maybe
But I can’t just give away my feelings…those feelings so undefined.

I was a culprit in some ways
Though I was never dishonest to you,
You asked me yourself to wait a little or
Either indulge with some other girl… into something undefined

You showed you’d be fine with it, if the latter ever happened
But it turns out- no you are not
What kind of accusation is this?
Some kind which will forever remain undefined

I recall out past memories often, yes I do that many time
And a smile grows in my face but fades in due time
Coz I know your heart has gone cold
Somewhat kinda a stone undefined
How can you be so brute that even my apologies went in vain?
This denial my dear something brings unbearable pain
Why are you doing this to me?
Doing that something which is undefined.

I won’t ever ask you for more coz I don’t have that right to do
But if some corner of your heart still beats for me
Just give it back… give it back coz it’s a part of my lost ark
That lonely part whose beats are undefined


At last I would say- I am not like what you think of me
And I can be whatever you want me to be
But please don’t break our concord… no, not like this

Not in such way, so unseemly undefined

I want this to reach to you… reach you in some way
I want you to know who I really am… the real in me that stays
Stays there until and unless it breaks me as whole
And change me into an undefined soul

No comments:

Post a Comment